Install Artificial Turf In San Diego.
Applications where Artificial Turf works best:
Front and Back Yards where you want NO maintenance. Artificial turf (synthetic grass) is safe for the environment, saves water , saves money in the long run and is weather resistant all with a very natural look to your grass.
Here’s where it works best:
- Artificial Grass Residential Lawns
- Artificial Grass Commercial Commom Areas
- Artificial Grass for Areas where there is No Water Access for irrigation
- Artificial Grass for Slopes and areas that are tough to plant
- Artificial Grass for Childs Play Areas
- Sythetic lawn sportsfields
- Artificial Grass for around ponds and water features
- Artificial Turf Dog Runs
- Artificial Grass for around your pool
- Synthetic Putting Greens
- Artificial Grass in Low Light and Shaded Areas
- Artificial Grass for High Traffic Areas
- Artificial Grass for Around Decks
- Synthetic Grass for Around Patios
- Back yard sports fields
Synthetic (artificial) turf is a great option to a sod lawn here in San Diego.
It saves you time money and gives your house a well manicured, clean look year round
Although it will never replace the "real feeling of a natural sod lawn" it is always an option. Contact us today to schedule an appointment to get an estimate for a new artificial turf lawn.
We will go over samples and pricing for your new "synthetic lawn" We service all areas of San Diego County to include San Diego, Chula Vista, Coronado, Del Mar, Solona Beach, Rancho Bernardo, Poway, Otay Ranch, Imperial Beach, North Park, Hillcrest, Lakeside, Santee, San Carlos and all surrounding communities.
Contact Us today to set up and an appoinment to see our turf samples, measure the area, and get you a bid for a new artificial turf lawn in San Diego. You can also visit www.SanDiegoArtificialTurf.com for more information